Article 1 – RECITAL
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. The term “personal data” means any data which makes it possible to identify a user. It applies particularly to the first and family names, email address, user location or user’s IP address;
- What rights users have with respect to this data;
- Who has responsibility for the processing of personal data which are collected and processed;
- Who this data is passed on to;
- If applicable, the site’s policy relating to files known as “cookies”.
Article 2 – GENERAL PRINCIPLES CONCERNING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data belonging to users of the site must comply with the following principles:
– Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time data of a personal nature are collected, the user will be informed that his/her data are being collected and for what reasons;
– Minimization of data collection and processing : only data necessary to enable the site to function in accordance with its purpose may be collected;
– Data retained for a short time period: data are retained for a limited period of time and the user is informed.
– Integrity and privacy of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and privacy of the data collected.
In accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of a personal nature may only take place legally if it satisfies at least one of the following two conditions:
– The user has given express permission for processing;
– There is a legal obligation to carry out the processing.
Article 3 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE COURSE OF SITE NAVIGATION
The data controller will retain all data collected in the site IT systems, in reasonably secure conditions, for a maximum period of 3 years in respect of simple visits and 5 years if the user validates an order.
3.1 – PERSONAL DATA WHICH IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
The personal data collected on the www.poolofcompetence.com website is as follows:
– Civil status, identity, identification data (eg family name, first name, email address, mobile phone, landline phone etc)
– Connection data (eg IP address, logs, end point identifiers, connection identifiers, time-stamping information etc).
3.2 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION MODE
These data are collected when the user carries out one of the following activities on the website:
– Browsing on the internet site
– Leaving a message on the CV submission form.
Article 4 – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The collection and processing of data takes place primarily for the following purposes:
– Gathering information to enable applications to be processed (first and family names, email address and phone numbers of candidates).
– Statistical monitoring of visitors.
And more generally all activities to do with the sale of products or services in relation to information given on the website.
Article 5 – TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
While they are browsing the Website, users’ personal data may be transmitted to external service providers.
We will never share your personal data with third party companies for marketing and/or commercial purposes without obtaining your prior consent.
We may disclose your personal data to administrative or judicial authorities in the event that such disclosure is required for the identification, apprehension or the taking of legal action against any individual who is likely to prejudice our rights or those of any other user or third party. We may equally have a legal obligation to disclose your personal data, in which case we would not be able to refuse.
Article 6 – DATA HOSTING
The www.poolofcompetence.com website is hosted by 1&1 IONOS whose headquarters is located at: 7, place de la Gare 57201 Sarreguemines
The hosting company may be contacted at this telephone number: 0970 808 911
Data which are collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed solely in European Union countries.
Article 7 – DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
7.1 – DATA CONTROLLER
The controller responsible for processing of personal data is: François Becquart. He may be contacted as follows: by telephone on +41 22 700 70 44 Monday to Friday between 9am and 12 noon, and between 2pm and 6pm, or by email at : email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for deciding on the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
7.2 – OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to keep personal data which have been collected safe, not to transmit them to third parties without informing the user, and to abide by the purposes for which the data have been collected.
The website has a SSL certificate in order to guarantee that information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure. The purpose of a SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) certificate is to ensure the security of data exchanged between user and site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event that data are rectified or deleted unless this would involve him in unreasonable formalities, administration and costs. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by whatever means possible.
Article 8 – USER’S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights set out below.
In order for the data controller to act on his/her request, the user must supply him with his first and family name, email address, and if applicable his/her account, personal space or subscriber number. The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days.
8.1 – PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF USERS IN RELATION TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
1 Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user has the right to examine, update, modify or request the deletion of information about him/her provided he/she respects the following procedure: the user must send an email to the data controller specifying the subject of his/her request and using the contact email address provided above. If he/she has a personal space, the user is entitled to request that it be deleted provided he/she uses the following procedure: the user must send an email to the data controller specifying the number of his/her personal space.
2. Right of data portability
The user has the right to request that personal data about him/her which is held by the site be transferred to another site provided he/she uses the following procedure: the user must make a request to the data controller for portability of his/her personal data by sending an email to the address provided above.
3. Right of limitation and opposition to processing of data
The user is entitled to request the limitation of data about him/her, or to oppose its processing by the site. The site may only refuse in the event that it can demonstrate legitimate and compelling reasons which override the rights, freedoms and interests of the user. In order to request a limitation to the processing of his/her personal data or to express opposition to the processing of this data, the user must comply with the following procedure: the user must make a request to the data controller for the processing of his/her personal data to be limited, by sending an email to the address provided above.
4. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her or similarly significantly affects him/her.
5. Right to decide what happens to data after death
The user is reminded that he/she may organize what should happen to data concerning him/her which has been collected and processed in the event of his/her death, in accordance with the French law N° 2016-1321 enacted 7 October 2016.
6. Right to lodge a claim with the appropriate supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller chooses not to respond to a request from the user, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she considers that any of the rights set out above have been breached, the user is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, the French Data Protection Agency, https://www.cnil.fr) or any judge having jurisdiction.
Article 9 – PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Law, minors must be aged 15 or over to be entitled to give permission for their personal data to be processed.
If the user is a minor aged under 15, collection and processing of personal data must be subject to the prior consent of a legal representative.
The site editor reserves the right to check by any means that the user is aged 15 or over, or that he/she has obtained the permission of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to amend it in order to ensure that it complies with prevailing law.